2019 BSO Proms in the Park
Thursday 1st - Saturday 3rd August 2019
Family Afternoon - Thursday
Classical Mix - Friday
Symphonic 80's - Saturday
Oakmeadians RFC are proud to have supported the BSO Proms in the Park for many years.
If you are attending, why not get us to provide your hamper?
Pick it up on the night and avoid the hassle.
Details to follow or call 07715 531143
SECOND CALLING NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 56th Annual General Meeting of Oakmeadians RFC Ltd will be held at the
The Clubhouse, Meyrick Park, on
Wednesday, 19th June 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
1. To note attendance and any apologies
2. To consider and approve (with or without amendments) the minutes of the previous AGM
3. To receive and approve a report from the Honorary Secretary on behalf of the Committee on the affairs of the Club since the previous Annual General Meeting.
4. To receive the Hon Treasurer’s Report and approve a financial statement for the preceding financial year.
5. To elect the Officers for the coming year, President, Chairman, Treasurer and Honorary Secretary
6. To confirm the appointment of the Immediate Past President or his nominee
7. To elect members of the club committee as per tradition.
a. Vice Chairman
b. Club Captain
c. Membership Secretary
d. Fixture Secretary
e. Social Secretary
f. Publicity Officer
g. Minute Secretary
h. Co-opted members (2 positions)
8. To confirm the election of the Chair of Mini & Youth
9. To confirm the appointment of the representative of the Ladies section to the Club Committee
10. To confirm the appointment of the representative of the Touch section to the Club Committee
11. To adopt and sign the updated Constitution which takes into account revised company law.
12. To consider any other motion or business that has been submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary by Friday 7th June 2019, duly proposed by one member and seconded by another member.
13. To hear any other relevant matter for the consideration of the Committee during the ensuing year (details of which must have been submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary not less than 48 hours before the time for which the AGM has been convened) but on which no voting shall be allowed.
• Minutes of the previous AGM held on Wednesday 13th June 2018
• Nomination form for the Club Committee positions
• End of year accounts 2018-19
Any correspondence for the meeting should be sent to :-
Honorary Secretary at email@example.com
'Pride of the South West' two years in a row.
Holders of the Dorset & Wilts Core Values Certification
An RFU Accredited Rugby Club
2019 Hosted Lunches
Oakmeadians would like to thank their Sponsors, VPs and volunteers during the season.
Hosted lunches were held during the season on Saturdays before the Senior men's fixtures
Saturday 27th October
Sponsors & VPs Lunch
Saturday 17th November
Sponsors and Volunteers Lunch
Saturday 8th December
Sponsors & VPs Lunch
2019 Oakmeadians End of Season Dinner and Awards
Saturday 11th May 2019
M&Y Manager of the Year
M&Y Coach of the Year
The President’s Cup
2nd XV Player of the Year
2nd XV Player’s Player
1st XV Ladies Coaches Cup
1st XV Ladies Player’s Player
Lucy Parkinson & Jamie Lee White
Ladies Young Player of the Year
Sophie Marie Hall
Club Captain’s Cup
Most Improved Player 1st
Young Player of the Year
Luke Taylor Sportsman of the Year
1st XV Player of the Year
1st XV Players’ Player
The Claire Feltham Best Female Supporter - Claire Brown
Bryan King Clubman of the Year
Eric Williams Award
Mike & Helen Garrett