|Posted by email@example.com on May 18, 2015 at 12:40 PM|
FIRST CALLING NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 52nd Annual General Meeting of
Oakmeadians RFC Ltd will be held at the
The Clubhouse, Meyrick Park, on
Wednesday, 17th June 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
1. To note attendance and any apologies
2. To consider and approve (with or without amendments) the minutes of the previous AGM
3. To receive and approve a report from the Honorary Secretary on behalf of the Committee on the affairs of the Club since the previous Annual General Meeting.
4. To receive the Hon Treasurer’s Report and approve a financial statement for the preceding financial year.
5. To elect the Officers for the coming year, President, Chairman, Treasurer and Honorary Secretary
6. To confirm the appointment of the Immediate Past President or his nominee
7. To elect members of the club committee as per tradition.
a. Vice Chairman
b. Club Captain
c. Membership Secretary
d. Fixture Secretary
e. Social Secretary
f. Publicity Officer
g. Minute Secretary
h. Co-opted members (2 positions)
8. To confirm the election of the Chairs of Mini & Youth
9. To confirm the election of the Chair of the Ladies section
10. To confirm the election of the Chair of the Touch section
11. To consider any other motion or business that has been submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary by Friday 5th June 2015, duly proposed by one Member and seconded by another Member.
12. To hear any other relevant matter for the consideration of the Committee during the ensuing year (details of which must have been submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary not less than 48 hours before the time for which the AGM has been convened) but on which no voting shall be allowed.
Attached is a nomination form for the Club Committee Positions. Any correspondence for the meeting should be sent to Nicola Wallace-Walton, Honorary Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: Monday 11th May 2015
Categories: General News